16 October 2013

Dracula lament

Salah satu cerita yang aku minat ialah 'forgetting sarah michelle'...great movie for those heartbreak kid..hahaha...termasuk aku kot...dan dalam filem tu ade lagu ini..dan liriknya adalah seperti berikut..

It's getting kind of hard to believe
things are going to get better
I've been drowning too long to believe
that the tide's going to turn

And I've been living too hard to believe
that things are going to get easier now
I'm still trying to shake off the pain
from the lessons I've learned

And if I see Van Helsing, I swear
to the Lord I will slay him!
A-ha-ha-haa! Take it from me
I swear I will let it be so! A-ha-ha-haa!!

Blood will run down his face
when he is decapitated...aah!
his head on my mantle is how
I will let this world know:

How much I love you--
die...die...die!
(Pause)
I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment